Beijer Webinar Library
Nexto Controllers Providing Solutions in Applications
Learn about how the Nexto modular and compact controllers are being used out in the field. Real-life examples of the problems companies want to solve and how the Nexto series controllers can be the solution.
Beijer Control Systems (BCS) - everything you need to know
Join Beijer Electronics for a webinar about Beijer Control Systems. BCS Tools is a CODESYS based development tool and the market-leading IEC 61131-3 software platform for fully integrated PLC program development of automation applications. No matter if it is for programming a low-end machine or a complete assembly line, BCS Tools is ideal for all kinds of applications.
In this webinar we'll cover:
- This is BCS Tools
- Why choose CODESYS as your platform
- Demo: How to work with BCS tools - Introduction and basic functionality
Secure Remote Access and Cloud Logging for Industrial Machinery
There is a regular need to access industrial machinery from remote locations for problem troubleshooting, performance status, and preventative maintenance assessment purposes. Industrial machinery also contains a wealth of information – collecting and getting this information into a cloud storage system for backup and analysis is becoming important.
This webinar will discuss the applications and benefits of:
- Remotely access industrial machinery securely
- Provide secure access for different users
- Log data directly to the cloud
- Get targeted and configurable notifications from the machinery
- Overview of Beijer Electronics’ CloudVPN Gateway product offering
What's NEW in iX Developer?
Automation is about combining hardware and software into smart functional solutions.
Open iX and CODESYS-based software give engineers, system integrators and others the choice of different hardware platforms to match their specific application requirements while simplifying integration. This approach allows for scaling a solution to future needs. Employ communication and data exchange with other systems and a wide range of options such as hardwired, wireless or cloud based. to maximize efficiency. Use ready-made, well-proven function blocks and template projects to reduce engineering time. All with the purpose of creating smart, open automation solutions.
iX Developer Basics
iX visualization software combines top-class graphics and smarter functions.
iX Developer provides intuitive operation on the spot. Not to mention the almost limitless connectivity to your other equipment through the extensive list of drivers.
If you are looking at developing or updating your operator interface or HMI, this is the webinar for you.
- The basics of visualization and operator interfaces
- The architecture of modern HMI: tagging and objects
- The essential capabilities of trending, alarming, security
Create smarter apps w/IEC 61131-3 based development tool
Smarter applications that'll fully adapt to your control systems requirements.
CODESYS is a fully integrated IEC 61131-3 based development tool. With object-oriented programming, alarm management, add-ons such as UML/SYN integration and fully adaptable to your control systems requirements. In this webinar you will learn:
- The basics of iX software and CODESYS
- How to create applications for different hardware platforms using the same software
- Create stunning visual operator interface with iX software
- Utilize the power of the IEC 61131-3 programming language
Web applications with X2 web
X2 web displays critical information from SCADA systems, PLCs or other devices with built-in web servers.
Web based displays based on the HTML5 standard (like the X2 web) are becoming increasingly popular for operator interfaces. Learn how good Beijer's offering is!-
In this webinar, you will learn:Why and how to integrate web technologies in your industrial application
- Best practice use cases of industrial web applications
- Connect X2 web w/ our PLCs & other devices with built-in web servers with CODESYS WebVisu
- Integrate to a cloud solution, SCADA systems or video streams
Top 10 tips for Human Machine Interface (HMI) design
Avoid the common mistakes that cause inefficiently or unsafe operating conditions when designing.
iX visualization software combines top-class graphics and smarter functions that provide intuitive operation on the spot. Not to mention the almost limitless connectivity to your other equipment through the extensive list of drivers.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Tips from Beijer's Gabe Barrett, Sr. FAE ,teaching how to design a best in class operator interface